We make every effort to ensure that your order is carefully packed & despatched to you – and we hope that you are happy with your purchase.
However, if you need to initiate a return, we will only accept exchanges or returns if the goods were damaged due to poor packing or packaging. Steppin’ Out will not entertain returns due to error in stating the size, colour, design, heel height, etc, during placement of order(s). So be sure to re-check your order before placing it.
The following conditions must be met when initiating a return for exchange:
- notify us at email@example.com within 24 hours upon your receipt of the shoes for all local orders, and within 3 (three) days for all international orders
- notification of intent to exchange items must be supported by visual proof (clear photos) of the damaged shoes
- You are responsible for all goods sent until they arrive at our address and agree to assume all costs associated with returning purchased items to us & re-shipping the replacement back to you. Item(s) must be sent back within 7 days from your email notification to us of intent to exchange.
- all items must be returned in its original condition & packing, not worn, not washed and/or changed in anyway. Steppin’ Out reserves the right to reject any damaged or used items based on our discretion.
- Please ensure to package the goods well to prevent further damage. We strongly recommend that you use a reliable courier service with parcel tracking service.
137, Jalan 17/3
46400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Once Quality Control has inspected the returned item(s), we will begin the process to initiate your exchange.
Should you have further queries, do not hesitate to contact us at:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- mobile: +6016-4889886
- whatsapp: +6016-4889886
- LINE: +6016-4889886