STEPPIN’ OUT aims to provide the quickest delivery after you have placed your order and made payment. However, due to the nature of our shoes being fully handmade, this may take longer than regular mass produced shoes. In order to provide you with a pleasant shopping experience at our online store, we have detailed below the time-flow from placement of order to shipment of completed order, for your understanding.
- Production begins upon receipt of payment for your order. Production can take anywhere between 4 to 6 weeks depending on volume of orders in queue at the time of your order. The first phase of production is the stitching of the beaded top, which is the most time consuming.
- Once the shoes are ready, they will be carefully packed and prepared for pick up by the courier. You will be notified by email that your order has been sent and a tracking number will be provided to you.
- Delivery Time (post-production) varies depending on your location.
- International customers can choose to have their orders delivered either by EMS or Standard Air Parcel. A flat rate is charged depending on which Zone your country falls under.
- INTERNATIONAL (Standard Air Parcel or EMS. Both have track & trace):
- In the Shopping Cart window, click on ‘Calculate Shipping’, select destination country, then click ‘Update Total’. The shipping rates relevant to your destination country will appear. If the country is not listed, please send us an email stating the destination country and we will provide you with the shipping quote as soon as possible.
FREE Shipping within MALAYSIA (by Standard Air Parcel):
- Peninsular Malaysia : 6-10 working days
- Sabah & Sarawak : 7-14 working days
(All shipment will be with track & trace service)
While we work continuously to provide you with the fastest delivery possible, we are unable to guarantee that all orders will be delivered within the stipulated time frame as we have no control over the courier providers once your parcel has been handed over to them. As such we will not be liable or held accountable for any loss, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery. We can, however, reassure you that we will keep track of the parcel and provide you with updates as needed.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
Please note that your parcel may be subject to customs or import duties as stipulated by the laws of your country on imports. These charges are to be paid by you, or the recipient of the parcel and are not borne by nor the responsibility of Steppin’ Out.
Customs policies and import duties differ from country to country, as such, we cannot tell you how much the charges may amount to. It is best that you check with your local authorities concerning this matter.