Buying a pair of shoes is not unlike purchasing a piece of clothing. We want you to find the best fit as everyone of us is unique in our personal shape and size.
Therefore, if you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the steps below in measuring your foot, and you will find the shoe size that fits you best.
Step 1. Measuring the foot
- Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line.
If measuring a child’s foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.
Step 2. Find your shoe size
Once you have determined the length of your foot, following the steps shown above, check it against the chart to find your corresponding shoe size.
This is the chart our artisans use to create your distinctive Nyonya beaded shoes for you.
Step 3. Place your order
And now that you’re ready to place your order. Here’s what you need to do:
- For READY STOCKS, just click on the Shopping Cart, add your order and proceed to make payment.
- For MADE TO ORDER:
- Select the category (eg. Dance Shoe or Dress Shoe)
- Select the beaded top that you want on your shoe (eg. Crisanna, Noir, etc..)
- From the list of combinations (closed toe, open toe….etc, heel height, shoe size), select your choice.
- Click on ‘Add to Cart’ and proceed from there to complete your order and payment.
3. Please note that production of the shoes can take anywhere between 4 weeks to over a month
(unless the beadwork is in stock), plus an additional 2 weeks for delivery via Air Parcel.